Saturday, December 12, 2015


Greeting from Nai
Hello to everybody, may I introduce my name first.
My Name is Lin Naing Oo. Here, they call me 'Nai'.
I come from Myanmar and have been working Hotel Job since 2007.

I am staff in Reservation and Reception Department.
Okay, Now
I would like to invite you all to come and stay at Dome Resort, if you have program to travel to Phuket in Thailand.


Dome Resort
is Bungalow where has 45 Rooms.
Now we have one more Building has only 10 Rooms are Grand Deluxe Room Type - Deluxe and Twin Beds on the third floors , we have Elevator too and Grand Deluxe Room is bigger than Bungalow to be more conformable with city view.
We have Online Travel Agency (OTA) too, why I make this Official blog ?
Because is the following: to help you with special offer.

Welcome to Official Dome Resort Blog- Grand Deluxe Online Booking System 
GREAT REASONS TO BOOK WITH US
Best Rate Guarantee.
-Only 30 % deposit for reservation by Paypal or Bank.
-Remaining Amount pay at Reception upon check in.
-You can request Transfer Service and Trip Service through our E-mail.
-You can request your wishes through our E-mail.
-and so on.

I am your assistance,
With this Blog, I can help and reserve Rooms for you
with Special Price.


Email: booking@domeresortphuket.com
Mobile: (+66) 89-873-5876, (+66) 81 917 3480, +(66) 99 485 5746

My Phone Number is +(66) 99 485 5746 (Nai)